Music Player. Yeah!


Friday, April 22, 2011

Hidan no Aria

Hidan no Aria(Aria of the Scarlet Ammo) really reminds me of Shakugan no Shana. I like the characters, but again like most of the anime lately, the settings are quite messy... but that's probly just from my viewpoint though cause I think my thinking pattern has changed slightly nowadays. That asides, it seems to be about a boy (Kinji) who is a Butei(soldier) who inherits the gene to enter Hysteria Mode, a mode that allows superhuman manoeuvres and stuff. He meets a loli, errr, girl named Aria who is an S-Rank Butei while trying to escape from Butei bombing, a frequent "terror" activity which targets Butei for reasons like revenge and stuff. This is because Butei is an organisation like the police but is more special in a sense that it is an elite squad composition. So far, the anime only had minimal action in episode 1 and none in episode 2. But something about it(most likely Aria <3) is keeping me hooked up to this series, so I am definitely following it ^_^.
Cheerio!

No comments: