Music Player. Yeah!


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Troubles

I don't know why, but lately, I've been hating the people around me more and more. I dont' think its selfish of me too, they've been being quite annoying lately. And have started to ignore me. I feel like I've been used :( considering the amount of money a certain somebody has been borrowing, you'd think he'd atleast not treat you like trash. But no, as soon my role is over, I'm discarded and ignored.
You guys might think its just like that cause I'm seeing it from my point of view, and that nothing that serious is actually happening if you observe it from a third's person perspective, but a third person doesn't go throught the emotional stress of the person in question... so I don't think they deserve the right to critisize...
Argh, why the hell am I even typing this.

No comments: