Music Player. Yeah!


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to fix HP TX1000 no boot problem?

Is your laptop screen turning white then dies? Restarting leads you to find that it wont boot?
Mine got these symptoms a few months ago. A battery change solved it. But it came back just recently. Heres a few tricks to help it get running again.

The temporary solution(like works for only once or twice):

Turn the laptop on using battery power. Put in a bag and wrap in a blanket. Leave it for about half an hour. Take it out and turn off by 'pressing' power switch for a few seconds or pulling out the battery. Then leave to cool.
This really worked for me and gave me the valuable opportunity of being able to backup my data and some programs I've downloaded. But it unfortunately does not last so long. I'd say she gets about 5 hours before going back into a coma ^^.

The semi-permanant fix:

2 comments:

chalacuna said...

I have a compaq 102au. My problem is that the lcd has no display when i turn the power. Power LED is ok but the caps and num lock are blinking. There is no beep sound when booting up.

I find some laptop tips at Best buy cheapest laptops

Hikari said...

Sounds like a bios problem rather than a component problem ^^.