Music Player. Yeah!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Sekirei

Today I will be introducing the anime Sekirei. I'm not sure if I already did this, but I am doing it anyways. Sekirei is about sekireis, which are angel like beings which are superior to human beings and such. The anime focuses around the protagonist( can't remember his name) and the sekirei #88 musubi-chan^^. Also how other sekireis join the protagonist and such. Favourite sekirei is Musubi(cause she is just cute), Kuu-chan(innocence is cute^^) and Sekirei #09 Tsukiumi(hehe. Tsundere.). Sorry Matsu-chan, not my type ^^.
Anyways, here's the OP. Surprising enough( or maybe not), the name is Sekirei^^:
Ah, I forgot, Sekirei means wagtail. A type of bird I think.
Name: Sekirei.
Anime: Sekirei.
Artist: Saori Hayami, Marina Inoue, Kana Hanazawa and Aya Endo( seiyus for Musubi, Tsukiumi, Kusano and Matsu respectively).
Type: OP.


No comments: