Music Player. Yeah!


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kicked out of boarding and scholarship cancelled

This is bad... Today I had a small chat with Mr. Pyke(Head of Upper School) and we came to a conclusion that I am sooooooo undiscipline and will have a Saturday detention soon. Also, the offence that I made will be reported to my parents... Ie. Quite a bad thing for the Brunei Goverment... So the chances that my scholarship will be cancelled will be very high... I just hope that my slim chance of surviving this ordeal is going to come true... At least Hikki will be happy if I leave DC...

3 comments:

Hirohata said...

Reason for disciplinary action? Then again you're the first Bruneian DC to ever get detention. Better clean up your act.

Wafi said...

You will at least get a final warning from BSU. And as Yazid said, do keep your records clean after this. Don't mess up a lot..
Kay there, junior?

Momma Mia said...

Awww,*simpathy tear* I hope either you get to keep your scholarship, or you don't survive. If you need help with the latter, go ahead and contact me! I'm licenced to KILL!! ;-P