Music Player. Yeah!


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Travelling to Manchester

This is yet another delayed post... I am so unorganised huh? Then again, it is because I had limited access to the internet desu~ Anyways:
23/10/2008
A few days before, on the journey to Brunei Hall last Friday, Arif did something to break to wheels on my bag. So I had to literally drag the bag all the way from Paddington to Euston train station. I reached the train station, I had to wait for 2 hours to catch the first off-peak train on that day. Cause the ticket for a single journey to manchester on peak trains is 120 pounds, while a return ticket on an off-peak one is only 62 pounds. That is a huge difference, although it is still expensive. So when the 1835 train finally arrived, it was full cause everybody was reserving the seats on this train since it is the first off-peak train. So I had to stand for the first half of the journey. I was so tired that I fell asleep on the floor...
When I woke up, it was 1930. I started going about the train, hunting for an empty seat. At 1933, I found one. It was seat number 39 on couch B. By the time I reached Manchester Picadilly train station, then later my dad's house, my biceps were bulging and my bag was in pieces... Literally pieces.

No comments: